You will be required to submit the following documents at the British Council office.
- Login to your email account to take a print out of the “Registration Summary”
- Affix two passport size photographs to the “registration summary"
- The green coloured copy of your payment slip from Standard Chartered Bank with the total amount stated on your registration summary.
- Copy of your valid international passport (or National ID Card or Voters' ID card)
- If you are under 18 years old, please submit the Parental Consent form (download below)
You have successfully registered for school exams with the British Council.
NB: The British Council takes no responsibility for what subjects/ paper candidates register for. Candidates are held responsible for the subjects/ paper they choose to register for.
Need to cancel or amend your entry?
You can make amendments to the entry you have made.
Please note there will be a service charge depending on the registration stage at the time of request.
Please email us if you wish to cancel a subject.