The British Council has facilities available for event rental in Accra. Our facilities have hosted a multitude of events, such as book launches, concerts, public and private seminars and professional developments, to name a few.
- The octagon-shaped auditorium can be easily adapted to host lectures, seminars, and theatre, music and dance events.
- It is centrally air-conditioned.
- It has a public address system with three cordless microphones and a projector screen.
- A maximum seating capacity of 250.
- Our executive suites are located on the first floor of the building.
- The main suite has a maximum of 70 seating capacity and is ideal for seminars, lectures and workshops.
- The annex has a maximum seating capacity of 20 and it can be used for small meetings, presentations and lectures.
- The suites are fully air-conditioned and very comfortable.
- They are ideal for private corporate activities.
- Our seminar room is fully air-conditioned.
- It is designed for smaller meetings of up to 50 persons, if seated in a theatre-style format.
- Our Board Room is fully air-conditioned and is designed for smaller meetings.
- It seats up to 16 people in a board room style set up.
Digital Training Room
Our Digital Training Room is fully air-conditioned and designed for executive trainings and meetings. It seats up to 35 people in theatre style and 25 people in training or cabaret style. It is furnished with a digital screen, whiteboards, markers, laptops and tablets that can be used at a cost.
Restaurant and Terrace
- Our in-house restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch every weekday from 7:30am - 4pm.
- All catering services, including light refreshments, come at an added cost.
- Please contact the restaurant on 030 700 3318 and speak directly with them for their catering services.
Give us Feedback
We are constantly monitoring and evaluating the quality of the services we provide to our customers. As such, we welcome and appreciate feedback from you to enable us improve on the quality of service we provide with regards to the use of our facility. If you have at anytime used our facility, please take a few minutes to give us feedback by clicking here