How to Book our Facility
- Call us on 0302 610090 or visit our office to check for availability. Alternatively, complete the form below and submit.
- Once confirmed, present a letter preferably on your letterhead detailing the nature of the event, the date and time and your preferred hall at any of our offices or email to Michael.Nortey@gh.britishcouncil.org firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon submission, a booking form is given to you immediately or sent to you in an email for completion.
- Usually, invoices are given to you right after the completion of the booking form or sent to you in less than 48 hours via email.
- Payment should be made in at least 10 working days to the event. Request a British Council deposit slip at any Standard Chartered Bank in Ghana and pay to account number 99028…plus the first 6 digits of any national ID. After payment, present the green copy of the slip to the Customer Service Office. Company cheques and drafts are not acceptable.