Terms of Reference for MEL for Projects and Activities in the Jobs for Youth - Migration and Employment Programme
British Council in Ghana would like to commission the services of an independent consultant to develop a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework and Plan for the entire spectrum of the project stated above.
|Closing date||Wednesday 02 January 2019|
The consultant will Monitor the implementation of activities leading to the various Milestones set for the project and Evaluate the effectiveness of its constituent parts including but not limited to:
- the training of 3,200 youths involved in the project and mapping their demographics;
- incubation of 400 enterprises as part of the project; Acceleration of 90 enterprises emanating from the project;
- capacity building for the seven Hub involved in the project;
- effectiveness of the online platform that will be designed to network entrepreneurs and the engagement of the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Ghana;
- stakeholder management;
- funds disbursement and allocations;
The job scope will capture and document Learnings in the course of the delivery of the programme, design an M&E instrument for tracking the metrics of the project’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including its theory of change, make recommendations and produce three quarterly reports and a final report within the project life cycle.
How to apply
Please submit the following documents to Diane.EsiKaye@gh.britishcouncil.org no later than 4pm on 02 January 2019.
- A proposal not more than 3 pages – (outlining their understanding of the work and methodology of approach) including their CV.
- A budget showing a break-down of rate card and other resources needed or this role (See budget template)
- Your application should be addressed to the Director, Programmes and Partnerships British Council. The title should state “Consultancy For MEL Youth – Migration And Employment Promotion Project.”
- Completion and submission of your response does not guarantee award of any BC contract