Evaluation Consultancy Services for the In-Country evaluation Specialist to Conduct the Monitoring and Evaluation of the Skills4Success Pilot Programme in Ghana.
The British Council in Ghana seeks the services of an Evaluation specialist (individual or firm) in Ghana who can execute Monitoring and Evaluation activities for this programme
|Closing date||Friday 07 January 2022|
In Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa, the British Council and the Wikimedia Foundation have partnered through a shared vision to design a solution to address the challenge of media and information literacy (MIL) and factual writing skills of youth.
The primary objective of Skills for Success (S4S) is to contribute towards improved academic performance and work readiness skills for young people in Sub-Saharan Africa through the effective training and delivery of digital literacy (with a focus on MIL) and factual writing skills by teachers in the region. The programme will focus on teachers of learners at the junior secondary school level (11-16 years) so that the skills might be embedded to support exam performance at senior secondary level and for further studies. The programme takes a holistic approach, working and engaging with all relevant stakeholders to build knowledge and support for the embedding of MIL and factual writing skills in young learners. Consultation, monitoring and learning is built into the programme throughout its delivery to ensure it remains relevant.
How to apply
You will be required to register for free with the below instructions;
- Click on ‘Home’. This gives you the access to login as a registered vendor or register as a new vendor.
- Click on ‘Register’. This allows you to enter your details under (i) Company details (ii) Business classification & (iii) Company category.
- Click on ‘Register my company’. These allows you to complete the registration once the filling of these three details has been completed. Select the tab, which is at the bottom of the page. This can also be completed by individuals. Please note that only highlighted fields are mandatory
After the successful completion of your registration you will now have access to view and download the ITT documents for your submission on the portal with these instructions;
- Log in with your credentials (if you haven’t registered, kindly register)
- Click on ‘Tenders’ and select ‘current’. This gives you access to the list of tenders currently running. You can filter by selecting a particular country or search using the reference numbers or title of the tender. This can be found on the left pane.
- Click on ‘view details’, which is usually at the bottom of each tender posting.
From there select ‘express interest’, also located on the bottom page. This opens up a Tab at the top called ‘ITT’. Select that Tab and you have access to all the documents, which is at the bottom of the page.