Invitation to Tender for Research – Ghana Higher education TNE and Partnership Landscape Report
British Council in Ghana is seeking suitable researchers to commission a research piece to generate market insight and intelligence on the state of higher education in Ghana looking specifically at international education partnerships, also known as transnational education partnerships (TNE).
|Closing date||Friday 16 November 2018|
The research will collect data on current and past international education partnerships existing in Ghanaian higher education institutions regardless of the accreditation status of the partnership.
We are commissioning this research to support our work in higher education.Please refer to Annex 1 Terms of Reference for full details of the project.
The overarching objective of the research is to support the British Council in identifying the key areas where we may work with the UK Higher Education (HE) sector to improve the quality and access of Ghanaian Higher Education Institutions (HEI) while at the same time providing the UK Higher Education Institutions (HEI) with value in the form of qualitative and/or economically beneficial partnerships.
How to apply
All proposals should outline the proposed response to the research objectives.
- Evidence of relevant previous research work and experience.
- Qualifications/experience of team members who will be involved in the research.
- Project plan for the research outlining utilisation of team members.
- Detailed costing
- Project timelines.
Please submit the following documents which are required for your eligibility to conduct the research.
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Registrar General’s Department and particulars of directors.
- Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- Company’s Taxpayer/ Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Corporate profile with list of past & present clients.
- Formal letter of reference from at least two clients
- Completed Annex 3 Qualification Questionnaire
All documents and written communications must be in English.
The Higher Education team at the British Council in Ghana must receive your submission no later than 12:00 noon GMT 16 November 2018. Please send your proposal to Christiana.Bandoh@gh.britishcouncil.org
|24 October 2018||Request for Proposals|
|16 November 2018||Deadline for Submission|
|22 November 2018||Selection of consultant|
|27 November 2018||Research kick off meeting|
|30 November – 14 February 2018||Research period|
|18 February 2019||Mid-point report from researchers|
|March 2019||Review of findings and Initial presentation of findings in publication format|