Tender opportunity advertisement for Consultancy for Firm to Deliver Small Grant Disbursement in the Jobs for Youth – Migration and Employment Promotion Project
The British Council requires a suitable Consultancy firm to deliver small grant disbursement in the Jobs for Youth - Migration and Employment Promotion Project.
|Closing date||Monday 13 May 2019|
The firm will;
- Develop an Operations Manual with all aspects of program design
- Develop a business plan competition for the incubatees
- Disbursement of a start-up grants to 90 business ready entrepreneurs from the Jobs for Youth incubation stage.
- Develop a monitoring track results of the program aligned to the Jobs for Youth M&E Process
- Prepare a Grant Disbursement Plan and Report
The SEMA Network will be open to all young entrepreneurs who are either running an enterprise or are in the process of starting or venturing into one.
How to apply
Instructions to tender (ITT) and bidding procedures are available on the British Council tender portal here: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/Home
Please note that responses to this tender will be received no later than 4pm on 13 May 2019. Any response received beyond this date will not be processed.
Kindly submit your ITT responses to Diane.EsiKaye@gh.britishcouncil.org