Invitation to Tender (ITT) for Migration and Employment Promotion Project Quality Assurance Consultants
The British Council Ghana is seeking for Quality Assurance Officers for a migration and employment promotion project for which this ITT is disseminated.It is aimed at complimenting efforts by government and other stakeholders by providing sustainable support to young people to create jobs for themselves through skills development, business incubation and acceleration as well as seed funding, access to market and networking among entrepreneurs.
|Closing date||Wednesday 05 December 2018|
1. Ensure that the training, incubation and acceleration of businesses by hubs comply with agreed quality standards.
2. Visit assigned hubs and oversee the training, incubation and acceleration of businesses as well as to monitor and establish agreed quality standards.
3. In consultation with British Council (and with local stakeholders as directed), comment on the content, structure and length of courses to suit the specific needs of participants - using the framework and curriculum produced for this project and recommendations for delivery, as well as your own knowledge of appropriate training styles and methodologies in each regional context.
4. Ensure that all training, incubation and acceleration are led by validated trainers and that high-quality inputs are provided.
5. Provide support and mentoring to hubs with development needs where required. This might include telephone and email support or co-delivering training to help model best practice and share knowledge and experience.
6. In consultation with British Council and local stakeholders, promote the offer and recruit participants for workshops.
7. Partake in this programme for the duration.
8. Produce quality reports documenting learning from the hub visits
9. Committed to delivering results in a timely manner
10. As required by the British Council, take part in additional face-to-face quality assurance and professional development workshops for hubs and their facilitators.
The dates and venues of these workshops will be determined in consultation with suppliers.
Please download the ITT for more details
How to apply
Deadline for submitting a response to this ITT/proposal is close of business Wednesday, 5 December 2018.
All enquiries and completed proposals should be submitted to Diane.EsiKaye@gh.britishcouncil.org no later than the stated deadline.
Any clarification questions on the scope of work should be submitted via email to Diane.EsiKaye@gh.britishcouncil.org no later than Wednesday, 05 December, 2018.