Invitation to Tender for Connecting Classrooms Programme
The British Council in Ghana seeks the services of a consultancy firm or an individual who will conduct an evaluation of the Connecting Classrooms Programme implemented across all regions in Ghana.
|Closing date||Monday 22 November 2021|
How to apply
Kindly find the tenders below:
- SSA_GHA_ Consultancy Services for In-Country Evaluation Specialist to Conduct Monitoring and Evaluation of the Connecting Classrooms Programme- Ghana – In-Tend Ref: BC/02159
- SSA_GHA_ Evaluation Consultancy Services to Provide Quality Assurance to the Evaluation of the Connecting Classrooms Programme in Ghana – In-Tend Ref: BC/02161.
To view the tenders and submit your proposal please visit https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/Home
You will be required to register for free with the below instructions;
- Click on ‘Home’. This gives you the access to login as a registered vendor or register as a new vendor.
- Click on ‘Register’. This allows you to enter your details under (i) Company details (ii) Business classification & (iii) Company category.
- Click on ‘Register my company’. These allows you to complete the registration once the filling of these three details has been completed. Select the tab, which is at the bottom of the page. This can also be completed by individuals. Please note that only highlighted fields are mandatory
After the successful completion of your registration you will now have access to view and download the ITT documents for your submission on the portal with these instructions;
Log in with your credentials (if you haven’t registered, kindly register)
- Click on ‘Tenders’ and select ‘current’. This gives you access to the list of tenders currently running. You can filter by selecting a particular country or search using the reference numbers or title of the tender. This can be found on the left pane.
- Click on ‘view details’, which is usually at the bottom of each tender posting.
From there select ‘express interest’, also located on the bottom page. This opens up a Tab at the top called ‘ITT’. Select that Tab and you have access to all the documents, which is at the bottom of the page.