Call for Interest: Business Development Consultant
This consultancy constitutes a contract for the provision of services and not a contract of employment.
|Working hours||28 hours a week|
|Closing date||Wednesday 26 December 2018|
· The successful candidate would be expected to:
- Pursue Education and Society partnership / grant/ contract work through:
- Pursuit, proposal writing and development of existing pipeline opportunities in large scale skills and enterprise development projects in liaison with E&S colleagues in the SSA Region.
- Submit at least two new partnership proposal within the three-month period.
- Support the Country Director and the Skill and Enterprise portfolio team in bringing in new initiatives for the country operation and support for the SSA region on skills and enterprise business development.
- Collate intelligence/mapping of opportunities already available at country; including identification and isolation of opportunities and challenges that might mitigate/help us at country level to harness these opportunities.
- Develop British Council Ghana resource and partnership strategy (roadmap) with the support of the Regional Education and Society and Ghana Senior Management Team.
How to apply
All applicants should kindly send their CV, Covering Letter and other relevant documents to Henry.Awuku-Asante@gh.britishcouncil.org with the subject line Attention- Resources Manager- Expression of Interest
Deadline: 26 December 2018 at 11:59pm
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted